We have elected to continue the extended Covid-19 Space Available Services.
These protocols, originally posted on June 10th, give you the opportunity to stay for an extended time frame, up to 7 days, on Space Available. You are able to request either the Summit hotel or the Jordan hotel, and may stay in a unit equivalent to, or smaller than, what you own.
Requirements for requesting Space Available
- You must put your Space A request in at least 5 days in advance, to allow our limited team time to prep a room for you.
- Your dues must be paid in full in order to make use of this privilege.
- In order to request Space Available you must use this link: https://sundayriver.wufoo.com/forms/owners-request-form/
We will not be allowing walk-ins or any booking for Space A within the 5 day time frame. At this time, if you do make a Space A reservation and cancel within 72 hours you will be charged the set-up fee, so please plan accordingly.
Thank you all for all of your continued support.
Director of Owner Services
Grand Summit Condominium Association
Notice of Open Positions on the Board of Directors
Please be aware, there will be three (3) openings on the Board of Directors as of the annual meeting in September, 2020. These are elected positions, and are open to all Grand Summit Hotel homeowners in good standing.
The terms of Karen Geraghty, Ken Block, and Corey Lewis are currently expiring. Both Karen and Corey have expressed interest in running for re-election to the board. Ken has decided not to re-run.
If you are interested in running for the Board of Directors, please submit a brief resume/letter of interest to Jenny Gray at The Grand Summit Hotel via email; email@example.com . Please also send a copy to the Board’s secretary, Cindie Aadland via e-mail; firstname.lastname@example.org. The resumes need to be received by August 19, 2020 in order to be processed for the annual meeting in September.
Responsibilities on the board include attendance at the annual meeting in September and the annual spring budget meeting held in April. The Board also meets several other times during the calendar year and conference calls are scheduled intermittently to attend to any outstanding business. Officers are elected immediately following the annual meeting in September.
Space Available Guidelines
Thank you for being loyal owners and guests of Sunday River.
With the changes that have happened over the past few months due to the impact of COVID-19 Sunday River wants to provide owners with expanded space available services.
We will be extending your Space Available privileges (Space A) up to a 7 day stay at the Grand Summit or Jordan Hotel. These new guidelines will begin July 1st 2020. You must request your Space A stay 5 days in advance by using the Space Available Request link on the Owner Services Page, summitowners.net page, or jordanowners.net page. We will not be allowing walk-ins or any booking for Space A within the 5 day time frame. At this time, if you do make a Space A reservation and cancel inside of 72 hours you will be charged the set-up fee, so please plan accordingly.
These expanded Space Available guidelines are temporary and in response to the impact of COVID19 on Sunday River’s business levels and will revert to our usual rules and regulations on September 1st 2020. We will review the end date in August and let you know if we will extend it based on the current situation with COVID-19.
Per usual, only owners in good standing will be able to take advantage of this service, so please make sure your dues are paid in full before submitting your request. You can reach out to email@example.com to make these payments.
Space Available, and unit availability is based on management’s discretion.
Thank you all and be well!
Jenny Gray Bryan Kendall
Jordan Hotel GM Summit Hotel GM
Director of Owner Services
Re-opening of select amenities
Thank you for being an owner at the Grand Summit Hotel at Sunday River. We are very appreciative of your support and understanding as we work through these unprecedented times. We are pleased to announce the re-opening of the pool, fitness room, and hot tub. In order to open up these amenities for our owners we are putting in place some new, temporary restrictions. If is important to note that we will be revisiting this plan on an ongoing basis and adjusting based on public health guidelines. Any changes will be communicated to all owners.
Below is a list of guidelines for the reopening of these amenities.
- Fitness room hours 6 AM to 6 PM daily
- Pool and hot tub hours 10 AM to 6 PM daily
- Owners must call ahead to reserve a 45-minute block of time to use the fitness room. Please call the front desk at (207) 824-3500.
- Owners must call ahead to reserve a one-hour block of time to use the pool. Please call the front desk at (207) 824-3500. Hot tub may be used by one party at a time.
- Practice social distancing, by keeping a minimum of 6 feet from others at all times. If it is not possible, we ask for owners to wear a mask or face covering per CDC recommendations.
- In-house owners may bring members of their reservation, but no outside guests will be permitted for in-house owners. Local owners may bring family members.
- Owners will check in at the front desk to receive their key card to access the health club. Towels for the pool and health club will also be available through the front desk.
- Locker rooms will be available to change and shower in during owners reserved time. Please allow only one household in the locker room at a time. Lockers will be closed for storage to help alleviate cross contamination of belongings. Please bring a bag or container to store your items while you enjoy the facility.
- Sanitation wipes and/or spray will be available for owners to use. When using the gym equipment please wipe down before and after your session.
- Be mindful of your allotted time and allow yourself 10 minutes for changing and gathering your items. Please check out with the front desk so we are aware everyone in the party has left.
- If there is an open time slot after yours you may extend one more hour. This must be done day-of, at the time of check in for your reserved time.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we work to make more of the Grand Summit available for owners during the pandemic. We wish you well and look forward to the time when we can resume full operations at the Hotel.