Re-opening of select amenities
Thank you for being an owner at the Grand Summit Hotel at Sunday River. We are very appreciative of your support and understanding as we work through these unprecedented times. We are pleased to announce the re-opening of the pool, fitness room, and hot tub. In order to open up these amenities for our owners we are putting in place some new, temporary restrictions. If is important to note that we will be revisiting this plan on an ongoing basis and adjusting based on public health guidelines. Any changes will be communicated to all owners.
Below is a list of guidelines for the reopening of these amenities.
- Fitness room hours 6 AM to 6 PM daily
- Pool and hot tub hours 10 AM to 6 PM daily
- Owners must call ahead to reserve a 45-minute block of time to use the fitness room. Please call the front desk at (207) 824-3500.
- Owners must call ahead to reserve a one-hour block of time to use the pool. Please call the front desk at (207) 824-3500. Hot tub may be used by one party at a time.
- Practice social distancing, by keeping a minimum of 6 feet from others at all times. If it is not possible, we ask for owners to wear a mask or face covering per CDC recommendations.
- In-house owners may bring members of their reservation, but no outside guests will be permitted for in-house owners. Local owners may bring family members.
- Owners will check in at the front desk to receive their key card to access the health club. Towels for the pool and health club will also be available through the front desk.
- Locker rooms will be available to change and shower in during owners reserved time. Please allow only one household in the locker room at a time. Lockers will be closed for storage to help alleviate cross contamination of belongings. Please bring a bag or container to store your items while you enjoy the facility.
- Sanitation wipes and/or spray will be available for owners to use. When using the gym equipment please wipe down before and after your session.
- Be mindful of your allotted time and allow yourself 10 minutes for changing and gathering your items. Please check out with the front desk so we are aware everyone in the party has left.
- If there is an open time slot after yours you may extend one more hour. This must be done day-of, at the time of check in for your reserved time.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we work to make more of the Grand Summit available for owners during the pandemic. We wish you well and look forward to the time when we can resume full operations at the Hotel.