Dear Fellow Owners,
The Summit Condo Owners Association (SCOA) Board of Directors would like to remind you of an exclusive offer for quartershare units at the Grand Summit Hotel and notify you of a few changes.
- This offer is available to you, and family and friends to whom you would like to refer this opportunity.
- There are now seven units available, one more than last notice.
- The Board is offering these units in a Sealed-Bid Auction for current owners in good standing and referred family and friends.
- If you would like to bid on the units described on the following pages, please submit your bid on the enclosed forms. You can now do so via e-mail.
- Bids are due before midnight on Friday, March 17. Fill out and scan the form and send via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. When your bid is received, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. If you do not get a confirmation e-mail, please resend.
- The Board has been asked what the two high bids were for units sold in December. Both were lockouts. The high bids were $14,001 and $14,500.
- If you have already submitted a bid by mail and would like to revise or adjust your bid, please email email@example.com.
NOTE: You may also send your bid sheet(s) via mail but the mail has been slow lately and e-mail is best at this point. If you send via mail, the address is: Summit Condo Owners Assn Board, c/o Owner Services, PO Box 4500, Newry, ME 04261. All bids must be received in the mail no later than March 17, 2023.
Each quartershare will be awarded to the highest bidder, who must be an existing Grand Summit Condominium Owners Association member in good standing or owner referred contact.
Bids will remain sealed and will be opened on March 25, 2023. The highest bidder will be contacted within 24 hours.
Summit Homeowner’s Association Board of Directors