All Space Available requests must be made with Owner Services in writing through the Space Available Request Form WITHIN 72 HOURS of the requested dates.
The Space Available Program is an added benefit for owners at the Jordan and Grand Summit Hotels. Space Available reservations allow owners to use a similar or lesser unit at times other than their quarter-share week, when available.
- Grand Summit and Jordan Hotel owners and members of their vertical family tree (i.e. parents, children, grandchildren, grandparents) are eligible for the Space A reservations.
- Space Available reservations must be requested WITHIN 72 HOURS of requested check-in date. This means that for a Friday arrival you may not put in a request before noon on the preceding Tuesday. Requests are accepted seven days a week from 9:00AM-2:00PM. We do not take same day Space Available requests after 2PM or walk-ins.
- The owner of the unit must make the Space A request for reservation and provide the name and relationship of the person using the reservation.
- No one under the age of 18 is allowed to stay in a unit without being accompanied by an adult.
- Space Available is NOT available for friends or extended family.
- Owners must be current in their association dues, assessments and any other charges in order to be eligible for a Space A reservation.
- A maximum of three nights may be reserved at the time of the initial request. Up to 3 additional nights may be added only 72 hours prior to the extended stay and WILL REQUIRE A ROOM CHANGE. A new unit will be assigned based on rotation.
- Availability for Space A is based on the hotel management’s discretion. Space A reservations are not usually available during vacation periods and winter weekends. Please check the upcoming availabilityfor Space A reservations before making your request.
- Housekeeping fees will be charged based on the room type reserved.
- All Space Available requests must be made through the Space Available Request Form.
- Space Available reservations will be made from the bottom of the rental rotation list, reducing the possibility of any loss of owner revenue.
- Special requests for kitchens, end units, views, floors and specific units may not be possible.
- An owner cannot access Space Available during their owned week. So if the agent is unable to move the booking from the owner’s unit, we will not be able to offer Space Available. Retail rates may be obtained. In no case will an owner receive revenue for a rental and also receive the benefit of Space Available.
- Units/Quarters with co-owners are only allowed to have one owner using Space Available at a time.
- Units cannot be reserved at a retail rental rate and then be changed to Space Available for any reason.
- In the event the owner misrepresents the reservation guest’s relationship to the owner, the rate will be changed to the retail rental rate.
- Owners must have signed rental agreements on file to use Space Available.
- Owners must reciprocate their unit to participate in the Space Available Program; thus, an owner that has blocked out all their owner weeks will not be allowed to use the Space Available Program.
Thank you all for all of your continued support.
Your Owner Services Team