What are the benefits of owning a Quarter Share Unit at The Grand Summit Hotel at Sunday River?
- 13 weeks of ownership for your own enjoyment or to earn potential rental income
- Worry-free renting via Sunday River as the management company
- Space available opportunities when availability allows
- Worry-free second home ownership where everything from daily operations to large-scale projects will be handled by a highly qualified management team
- Private health club, pool, and sauna for owners and renters
- Private owners locker room
- Private Owners Crown Club for day use
- Full-service signature restaurant on site offering breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Slopeside access to the greatest skiing in the East!
What kind of units are available at The Grand Summit Hotel?
- 3 Bedroom Unit – Sleeps 8, 2 private baths
- 2 Bedroom Units – Sleeps 6, 1 private bath
- 1 Bedroom Units – Sleeps 4, 1 private bath
- 1 Bedroom Lockout Units – Sleeps 6-8, 2 private baths
- Standard Hotel Rooms -sleeps 4, 1 private bath
- Studio Deluxe Units with Full or Mini Kitchens – sleeps 4, 1 private bath
- Studio Superior Units with Full or Mini Kitchens – sleeps 2, 1 private bath
When was the Grand Summit built?
What do the quarterly association dues cover?
- Property management fee
- Utilities (electricity, propane, water, sewer)
- Disposal service
- Recycling service
- Pool and health club supplies, maintenance and cleaning
- Elevator maintenance
- Small inventory replacement such as small appliances, kitchen items, etc.
- Wireless internet
- Television service
- Public area cleaning and maintenance
- Snow removal
Can owners make changes to the decor in their units?
The Grand Summit is a standardized building, meaning that all units are furnished and decorated in the same style. Upgrades and major remodels are done en masse on approval from the board.
What are the benefits of being an owner and part of the Rental Partner Program?
- 24-hour staffed reception desk
- Boyne Vacation Club, a part of Interval International
- Monthly revenue checks and statements
- Option to apply monthly rental revenue to association dues
- On location maintenance, housekeeping, and security
- Charging privileges while in-house to restaurants, retail, spa, and activities
- Reservations team staffed locally 365 days a year
- Daily housekeeping services provided to guests and owners during stay
- Discounts and privileges at restaurants and retail shops
Are pets or smoking allowed?
The Grand Summit is a smoke-free facility which does not allow pets. Service animals are welcome.
Can friends and family of owners also use the unit as an owner stay?
Yes, but this must be relayed at the time of the reservation. The guest’s contact information must be on the reservation and only the owner can make these reservations by contacting someone in Owner Services.