The complete renovation of the owners’ Crown Club, that started in mid-October, is nearing completion. Below are some pictures of the construction progress. Scroll through, first, the slide show and then take a glance at the side-by-side progress snapshots below. To date, the following upgrades have been made:
- One entry door removed to allow for additional seating, new door installed.
- Transition between the “library” room and main room enlarged to allow for a more open floor plan
- New paint, carpet and kitchen flooring installed
- New sliding doors to deck installed
- New kitchen appliances (we added a full kitchen with a full refrigerator and oven!)
- New kitchen cabinetry and kitchen island installed (it’s perfect for gatherings!)
- New lighting installed
- New energy efficient, heating unit installed
Up next on the to do list:
- Finish trim work and final carpentry details
- Install new furniture, artwork and decor
- New TV installation
We are so excited to welcome owners to the NEW Crown Club in the near future. Stay tuned for Grand Opening details and invitations!